PDCI Market Access is pleased to release our premier issue of PDCI Market Access INSIGHTS online journal to our Market Access Toolkit subscribers. The articles in our first issue provide deep dives into:
- Planning and budgeting PSPs during the pandemic,
- New data and new perspectives on private insurers and PBMs,
- The impact of COVID-19 on patient access to private insurance.
is the PDCI Market Access Toolkit?
Acquired from Telus in early 2020, and first developed by Applied Management, the Market Access Toolkit enhances PDCI’s existing suite of Canadian focused pricing and reimbursement services with essential private health insurance insights and analytics. The Toolkit has been a critical resource to the pharmaceutical industry for more than 20 years.
A subscription to the PDCI Market Access Toolkit includes:
- PDCI Census of Insurers
- Annual review of private insured lives
- Historic Census data
- Breakdown of lives covered by
insurer, province, and plan type
(Open, Private and Government Mimic Formularies)
- PDCI INSIGHTS Journal including regular contributions from leaders in private access and Canadian private payer access highlights.
Last chance to receive access to PDCI’s exclusive COVID Private Insurance Impact Model Contact us today to subscribe to the PDCI Market Access Toolkit and
receive the COVID Impact Model as an additional benefit with your subscription.
Track and forecast continuing effects of employment disruptions due to
COVID-19 on private insurance coverage across Canada
To learn more about PDCI’s Market Access Toolkit and the Census of Insurers, contact Paul Henricks, Associate Director, Data Innovation & Insights, at PDCI Market Access, for pricing, subscription information, and availability.