The Canadian Association for Healthcare Reimbursement (CAHR) is holding a one-day event to explore a national approach to pharma policy considering international and Canadian perspectives. The entire day gives attendees excellent opportunities to hear from payers, pharma, patient-led organizations and providers, including PDCI’s own Courtney Abunassar.
Related to this topic, the event includes:
- An update from the Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) Program,
- A discussion on National Pharmacare,
- Consideration of Procurement Approaches related to Performance-Based Agreements,
- A Patented Medicine Price Regulation Update related to the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board (PMPRB)’s Guideline Modernization,
- A Health Accord Look-Ahead,
- And much more.
When: Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 8:00 A.M.
Where: Fairmont Château Laurier – 1 Rideau Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 8S7
Who: Pharmaceutical policy professionals
For more details contact Cristina Ramos-Tziamouranis at firstname.lastname@example.org.