Topics covered in the NEWSletter include:
- Soliris Pre-Hearing Conference
- New Staff Member – Legal Services
- Update: Compendium of Policies, Guidelines and Procedures
- Part C – Guidelines and Procedures
- Schedule 9 – CPI-Adjustment Methodology
- Schedule 2 – Comparable Dosage Forms
- 2016 HDAP Meeting Schedule & Filing Requirements:
- February 29
- May 2
- September 12
- November 28
- PMPRB Transition to Canada.ca
- Update: Germany Recognized Price Source
- Summary of the Board’s May 15, 2015 Meeting
The PMPRB July 2015 NEWSletter made no mention of the delayed 2014 Annual Report of the expected 3-year Strategic Plan. Of note:
PMPRB 2014 Annual Report. The Minister of Health has yet to table the PMPRB 2014 Annual Report in the House of Commons, and as a result the PMPRB cannot release the report to the public. Although there are two remaining adjournment tabling dates on which the report could be tabled, its release may ultimately be delayed until Parliament reconvenes after the election scheduled for October 19.
PMPRB 3-year Strategic Plan. The PMPRB was expected to release a 3-year plan in the Spring of 2015 outlining its vision for PMPRB. As indicated in a presentation by the Executive Director in March 2015 ‘[the] timing is opportune to take a fresh look at PMPRB framework in light of current CETA changes, sustainability concerns and GoC priorities (eg. price gap, defending consumers).’ It is not clear if, or when, the strategic plan will be released or the reason for the delay.
For more information regarding the July 2015 PMPRB NEWSletter, please see the PMPRB website.