PDCI’s pre-conference workshop at the upcoming Canadian Institute: Pharma Symposium Canada 2015 has been cancelled.
For those who may still be interested in the workshop, PDCI is more than happy to provide the workshop in the form of a Webinar or in-house training. Please contact Andrew Brooke for more information on how to register.
High quality HTA submissions to CDR, pCODR, INESSS are a critical factor for the successful launch of innovative new drugs and biologics. This workshop will be led by senior staff from PDCI Market Access including those with many years of experience preparing HTA submissions (over 60) across a wide range of therapeutic areas and recent experience working at the CDR who will provide unique insights into the CADTH review process.
Participants at this interactive workshop will walk away with knowledge to:
- Better understand the CDR/pCODR/INESSS processes, requirements and timelines
- Gain insights into the internal CDR review processes: what reviewers like and dislike
- Understand the impact of patient input, how it is processed and how it is valued by expert committees
- Learn how to anticipate and address objections to the clinical evidence and cost effectiveness models
- Recognize and address internal / corporate obstacles and the limitations of using Global Value Dossiers
- Gain an understanding of differences and unique requirements of pCODR and INESSS
- Learn how to make the most of pre- and post-submission meetings
- Understand how to adapt public HTA submissions to private payers taking into account the unique perspectives and needs of private payers
- Understand the impact of the public HTA submissions on subsequent PCPA negotiations
Workshop cost, duration and location To Be Determined.