Order your subscription today to gain instant online access!
The C-MAP™ Canadian Drug Benefit Plans Reference Guide is the authoritative source for comprehensive and up-to-date information on Canadian reimbursement and market access for pharmaceutical market access specialists.
The publication highlights each of the relevant agencies, organizations and drug plans operating in the market access and reimbursement environment in Canada. This valuable information can assist market access professionals in achieving timely and optimal reimbursement.
Features of the C-MAP™ Canadian Drug Benefit Plans Reference Guide include:
- An executive summary providing essential facts for each drug plan in a convenient tabular format for quick and easy reference
- An Executive Briefing on the Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement Landscape in Canada
- An extensive section on the Common Drug Review (CDR) providing a comprehensive description of the CDR process and procedures, including:
- CDR rationale for the Canadian Drug Expert Committee (CDEC) decisions
- Submission requirement checklists
- CDR submission forms and templates available online
- Detailed overviews of the pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review (pCODR), Provincial Cancer Programs, the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board (PMPRB), the Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH), Blood Agencies, Public Health Vaccines and Private Drug Plans
- Individual chapters on each of the federal, provincial and territorial prescription drug programs in Canada, including:
- Contextual background on formulary listing policies and procedures
- Detailed guides to the submission requirements necessary to achieve reimbursement
In addition, the 2016 Edition features new sections on Product Listing Agreements in Canada (Public and Private Markets) and Market Access for Specialty Products, including submission procedures and market access considerations for numerous types of specialty drug products.
It is organized to be an accessible and easy to use source to guide professionals through the increasingly complex market access landscape in Canada.
Subscribers will receive unlimited password-protected access to the 2016 Edition of C-MAP™ Canadian Drug Benefit Plans Reference Guide on our website. The online version of this publication can be accessed by anyone within the subscribing organization.
For more information or to take advantage of this limited time offer, please visit our website or contact Sophia Gran-Ruaz at 613-742-8225 ext. 42